This page shows every update released by Rivian where Garage Door Opener was featured or mentioned. The latest update is shown first.
- Fixed garage door opener interoperability issues with LiftMaster 8500/8500W, CSW24UL, and Jackshaft openers.
- Improved pairing compatibility with garage door openers
- Fixed a rare issue when the vehicle removes garage doors from the Garages list
- Improved garage door flout behavior by allowing it to open while in reverse and making the timeouts more consistent
- You can now control a garage door. To add a new garage, use one of the following methods:
- In the vehicle center display, choose the Garage Door button in the status bar at the top of the screen, then choose Add a Garage.
- Choose the Settings button from the menu on the center display. Choose Connect and then choose Garages.