This page shows every update released by Rivian where Amazon Alexa was featured or mentioned. The latest update is shown first.
- You can now set different volume levels for various audio sources, including voice navigation, phone calls, media, and Alexa. Choose Volume at the bottom right of the center display.
- Alexa can now be canceled mid-command; say “Alexa, stop” or tap the blue activity bar at any time to immediately end your interaction with Alexa
- Addressed occasional Alexa internet connectivity and echo cancellation issues
- Fixed an occasional issue: Alexa doesn’t wake up or respond to voice commands.
- Fixed an issue when media audio pauses upon waking Alexa
- Fixed an occasional issue when Alexa would not be able to connect to the internet
- Addressed issues with Alexa responsiveness and wake sensitivity
- Fixed a rare issue when Navigation app would reboot when using Alexa to find directions